Family Business Advisor
What kind of issues and questions do I deal with?
- What are the real expectations of family members
- How should I plan the succession of the next generation?
- How can I best prepare the next generation as responsible and effective future owners, family members and business leaders?
- How should we share power and authority when we own and direct the business we inherit from the previous generation?
- What should our family members’ employment policy be as the family grows?
- According to what criteria?
- How shall we share and manage the returns and wealth?
- Who, and according to what criteria should be in decision making organs of the family and business?
- Do we need a FAMILY CONSTITUTION? If yes, what type is best suited to our needs? What should be our guiding principles?
- Our “Shareholders Agreement” should include what policies?
- How should we approach in-laws for the benefit of our business and our family?
- How can we optimize “communication” within our family and with our business?
- What beyond formal school education and training do the family members need to own and manage our assets and values in the best way? How can we obtain it?
- How can we best approach the career planning of the next generation to develop a strong sense of ownership and responsibility?
- How can we best manage the potential and real conflicts among us fairly?
- How can we bring just solutions to shareholders who want to leave?
- …and many other similar issues…